Compression Bra - Experience Immediate Relief. Beautiful Fabric.Next
Wear Ease, Inc.
Link to Size Chart The Compression Bra by Wear Ease® is ideal for after breast surgery including breast augmentation, breast reconstruction and breast reduction. It is a comfortable bra for post-surgery and mastectomy recovery. Designed for gentle compression all around the torso for women with post-surgical discomfort or breast and torso lymphedema. What is lymphedema?
This double layer bra with high sides and built-in slings lifts the bust and provides great coverage for the under arm (axilla) area where fluid tends to collect. The wide soft under band base provides comfortable support.
Style 790 Compression Bra Features:
- Cushioned front zipper
- Adjustable and detachable hook and eye shoulder straps
- Inside pockets to hold and keep breast forms (breast prostheses)
- Soft "latex free" elastic band encircles torso, provides support and provides attachment for drainage tube pouches (style 791)
- Style provides easy and flattering fit and does not show under clothing
- Designed and Sewn in the USA
- Provides compression for underarm (axilla), breasts, back.
Fit Notes (Please read before ordering):
- Measure bust line (with a bra on) around nipple line and reference bust measurement on size chart
- Bra runs large - when bust measurement falls between sizes, size down.
- Please call us for assistance. 866-251-0076
Fabric Content: 83% nylon/17% spandex. Latex Free. New silky new fabric offers controlled compression with excellent recovery. High resistance to rips and abrasion.
Requests for returns or exchanges must be received within 20 days of receipt. Return of goods must be received within 30 days from receipt. Accessories & Swell Spots are non-returnable and non-refundable. It is important to know that all items must be in PERFECT condition in order to receive a refund or exchange.
You may exchange your item for a different size. Returns for a refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued for garments that have been soiled, altered, washed, worn or damaged. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued for garments that smell of smoke, perfume, lotions, laundry detergent or exhibit traces of pet or human skin, hair or other residue.
If you need to return/exchange an item, please request a return sheet by contacting the Customer Service Team at 1-866-251-0076 or email email@example.com. For more details, please visit our Returns/Exchanges page under the Customer Service Tab.