Check out our new Axilla Compression T: Pockets in the chest wall and inside upper arm!
Click on the image below to download our product card or check it out on our website: Axilla Compression T
Wear Ease Shapewear is a line of sewn garments specifically designed to help manage swelling resulting from surgery or lymphedema. All shapewear items (780, 785, 910, 912, 915, 970 and 1000) are constructed of a sturdy and compressive fabric (80% nylon/20% spandex) that feels cool and comfortable to the touch. These garments were designed to provide maximum comfort and compression that results in 100% compliance when fitted properly. All styles in this group are designed and sewn with pockets to hold a lightweight or leisure breast form.
Fitting our shapewear is simple if you keep these tips in mind:
- These garments should fit snug but not tight. Measure the woman’s bust, waist and hips and compare to the closest fit per the size chart. Consider where she needs the compression. If she needs compression on her bust be sure to fit her bust measurement first to ensure the top is snug enough. If her measurements are between sizes, go down to the smaller size.
- The grading (difference in size) is 2” per size from XS through XL. It goes up to 3” per size from XL through 3X. This difference is reflected in the size charts.
- For easy fitting, garments should be stepped into and not be donned over the head. Simply gather up the sides of the garment like putting on a swimsuit, step in and pull up. Do not pull from the straps or the neckline. See Donning and Doffing Card.
- All shapewear garments are pocketed for prostheses but only styles 780 Sydney Bra and 785 Crop Top have bands which provide good support for heavy forms. The other garments do not have bands and will not provide support for silicone forms.
- Some of these garments work well for the bilateral patient and/or men because there are no darts or gathers in the design. These include: styles 785, 910, 912, 915, 1000.
Please call customer service with questions: 866-251-0076
National Lymphedema Network (NLN) : www.lymphnet.org
- Therapist directory coming soon, however they accept email requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NLN Conference
Lymphology Association of North America (LANA): www.clt‐lana.org
- Tab - "find a therapist"
- Academy of Lymphatic Studies (ACOLS) https://www.acols.com/
- International Lymphedema and Wound Training Institute (ILWTI) https://www.ilwti.com/
- Klose Training https://klosetraining.com/
- Norton School https://www.nortonschool.com/
- Monarch https://www.ilwti.com/