Wear Ease, Inc.
Comfortable and effective garment to wear for relief from swelling caused by lymphedema or edema. Sewn in axilla pads are especially convenient for sleeping. No need to worry about keeping the pads in place.
- Garment provides compression for: underarm, breast/chest, abdomen, back and hips
- Set in sleeves provide additional coverage for shoulder and upper arm
- Sewn in pads for added compression and coverage for the axilla
- Option of no pads also available: Click Here
- 960: Andrea Shirt with Pads on both sides
- 960-R: Andrea Shirt with Pad on right side
- 960-L: Andrea Shirt with Pad on left side
Fabric Content: Made of double layer of 4-way stretch power mesh. 83% nylon and 17% spandex specifically made for medical garments.
Requests for returns or exchanges must be received within 20 days of receipt. Return of goods must be received within 30 days from receipt. Accessories & Swell Spots are non-returnable and non-refundable. It is important to know that all items must be in PERFECT condition in order to receive a refund or exchange.
You may exchange your item for a different size. Returns for a refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued for garments that have been soiled, altered, washed, worn or damaged. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued for garments that smell of smoke, perfume, lotions, laundry detergent or exhibit traces of pet or human skin, hair or other residue.
If you need to return/exchange an item, please request a return sheet by contacting the Customer Service Team at 1-866-251-0076 or email email@example.com. For more details, please visit our Returns/Exchanges page under the Customer Service Tab.