Pretty in Pink
The Next Step
Custom Fit Therapies
Okuley’s Pharmacy & Home Medical
HOPE – Lymphedema Treatment Center
With the help of volunteers, Cancer de Mama provides free prostheses and bras, funds medical expenses, offers after-surgery counseling, physical therapy, and provides wigs, scarves and hats for Mexican women who suffer from breast cancer and do not have the resources. Cancer de Mama runs a yearly clinic in La Penita, Nayarit and Guadalajara, Mexico. Read More
Donate to the 2016 Cancer de Mama Clinic
If you would like to help out for the 2016 clinic you can contact the clinic directly by using their contact form on their website: HERE
Or you can contact us to coordinate donation shipments.
Wish List for Donations
- GENTLY USED BRAS (Please make sure bras are clean, and have NO FOAM CUPS, NO DEMI CUPS)
- GENTLY USED PROSTHETIC BRAS
- GENTLY USED PROSTHETIC FORMS
- KNITTED OR CROCHETED TIT BITS (especially large size)
- SLEEP CAPS THAT STRETCH TO 11″
The deadline to receive donations for the 2016 clinic is November 1, 2015.