Wear Ease will be attending the 4th Klose Lymphedema Conference, April 9-11, 2015 at University of Colorado Hospital in Denver, Colorado. Klose Training is partnering with Lymphedema Seminars to bring an outstanding group of lymphedema-specialist physicians and therapists to the podium.
Below is a partial list of the informative presentations you’ll learn from at the Conference. The full schedule is provided at klosetraining.com/klc-2015.
- Lymphatic Research: Current and Future, Eva Sevick-Muraca, PhD
- Current Approaches to Breast Reconstructive Surgery, Jay Granzow, MD, MPH, FACS
- The Physician’s Role in the Treatment of Lymphedema, Kathleen Francis, MD
- Current Surgical Procedures in the Treatment of Lymphedema, Jay Granzow, MD, MPH, FACS
- Obesity, Obesity-Associated Lymphedema, and Lipedema, Tobias Bertsch, MD, PhD
- And much more!
Pre-Conference Workshops on April 9 will offer bandaging strategies for challenging patientsincluding those with obesity-associated lymphedema, lipedema and genital edema. You’ll also get a hands-on opportunity to learn how to provide custom garment fitting with the CircAid Reduction Kit.
Klose Training’s conferences provide a smaller venue that fosters a fun and interactive experience. All meals are included in your tuition. Register soon to ensure your participation!
The Conference presentations will provide 15.25 contact hours and the Pre-Conference Workshops will add another 6.5 contact hours. For details and to register, please visit klosetraining.com/klc-2015 or call 303-245-0333.
April 9: Pre-Conference Workshops
April 9-11: Lymphedema Conference
University of Colorado Hospital – Denver
Pre-Conference Workshops: $75
We look forward to meeting you!